Skip to the content
- Day 1: Okay, quick and easy project. I should at least try to have fun with it.
- Day 2: What!? I have to do this in Visual Basic? I don’t even have visual studio, let alone any VB knowledge.
- Day 3: Visual Studio is installed, created a gui for this project. Hey, this gui designer is pretty nice.
- Day 4: Beginning to realize why I love PHP so much. I’ve never had so much trouble connecting to a database in my life.
- Day 5: Screw this, I could make this program in 10 minutes in Python!
- Day 6: Crap, my Python is rusty. Oh well, I’ve made some good progress.
- Day 7: Man, gui programming in python is weird. I guess making a gui in any language kind of sucks.
- Day 8: Bleh, back to Visual Studio.
- Day 9: Suck it up and do is VB. Learn something new!